Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Auto Stock still doesn't seem to be working

reepaz

I saw in the update you mentioned auto stock should be working now, but I tried on two different saves, once with an artist and once with a band and what happens each time is stock goes down to 0 but then when I reorder 10,000 they sell out immediately but nothing is ever auto ordered.

Yes, the stock sat at 0 so I simmed a week from Monday to Monday saw that no more sales had been made so I manually ordered 10,000 copies (for NA) simmed one week and then I had 10,000 additional sales (in NA) simmed one additional week and still nothing was auto ordered, and by this point North America, Asia and Europe all had 0 stock but nothing was auto ordered.

Still appears ok to me but to make it a bit easier stock will now be totally under initial stock.

This only gets increased after physical copies are delivered.

All testing I have done shows its working.