Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sorry, but I don't understand

cdidman

I did a audition, I got a report about a artist says he's a star in the making.  I signed him.  He gets a huge endorsement deal, something like $500,000.  He wrote and produced a song, set a release date and now still, after 4 weeks he has 0 followers on facebook and twitter.  How is this even remotely realistic?  Is this a bug?  I just don't know what I'm supposed to expect.  How do you increase followers?  I've done blog videos, I don't even know if those are getting done since I see nothing on their schedule about a video.  Is my only option about building reputation paying shows to put him on?

Guest paperscissors

Am having a hard time building reputation too.

I have had more success building followers by making the videos without ads.

I usually launch new artists with lots of collaborations and supporting slots on tours.

Buying TV slots seems the most effective way to increase reputation though.

I did a audition, I got a report about a artist says he's a star in the making.  I signed him.  He gets a huge endorsement deal, something like $500,000.  He wrote and produced a song, set a release date and now still, after 4 weeks he has 0 followers on facebook and twitter.  How is this even remotely realistic?  Is this a bug?  I just don't know what I'm supposed to expect.  How do you increase followers?  I've done blog videos, I don't even know if those are getting done since I see nothing on their schedule about a video.  Is my only option about building reputation paying shows to put him on?

I'm looking at the social media part as possible bug in next patch. I believe its getting stuck somewhere on artists who start off very low either created artists or ones from audtions/xfactor etc.

• 2 years later...

hi, i know this was a long time ago but i have signed an artist (from auditions) and put them on many shows and they have 100 rep everywhere.