Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Shares bug

Daisy

While being private and selling my shares via the "seek investment" option I still can "go public" after that and sell shares which those are not deducted from my total shares pool.

For example I sold 5 % of my shares as an investment (95% shares left which is shown to me) after that went back on the financial overview and clicked on "go public" and sold 5% shares again. Im still shown that I own 95% even though I sold 10% in total now. I think the bug is that after seeking a investment while being private the game doesnt register that im free floating on the market now and therefor gives me the option to go public. After selling shares while being a private company through a investment I should only be able to use the "release shares" button because im already on the market right?

Fixed in 1.2.0.205 release this evening UK time.

If you're not a public company you cannot release to the market as you're not regulated by it. Seeking investment is your going direct to sell shares in the business.