Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Offer Contract Bug

Guest brasbiej

Guest brasbiej

If you're having problems with the game please make sure you provide enough information for me to fix the problem. Using the following thought process will save a lot of time and get a quicker fix.

Hey! I found a problem trying to sign a new contract to an act that is already on my label. The problem is that when I go to the "offer contract" section and choose "normal contract", there is no way I can put a number of albums - it just stays empty, there's no option being displayed.

What can I do? I need to release an album but I can cuz of that.

Im having an issue with 360 deals, first couple of artists I was able to sign using 360 deals ( John Legend, Charlie Puth, Tiesto, Calvin Harris etc ) but now I cant sign any new artist, I tried giving David Guetta $40M signing fee and even that wouldnt do it. Keep in mind the highest signing fee Ive paid so far for artist with similar stats is $5.5M.