Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Is their a record label or CEO chart in this version?

hjw

In version 1 we had a CEO chart where all the label heads scored points and had their own chart.  It is a similar idea to a record label chart.  For me the aim of the game was to become the best record label so this chart was an indicator of this

Yeah I thought thats what it was but I wasnt sure. I dont think we have that this time around, only place I can find my CEO stats is under my profile. I still havent found a way to see my label reputation.

Reason why I ask about the Label reputation is because I keep getting the same response from the big artists, that I dont have the reputation to take their artist forward, no matter how good of an offer I make. The only way I can get the big stars is by buying out their current contract, which as you know is quite expensive.

I like to compete with the other record labels with the end game being your record label is the best in the game.  It gives you a long term goal, the CEO chart was a good way to judge this

This is now back in the latest update.

Click the value and it will pop up. Ill add some text next to it next update to say click to see xx

• 2 weeks later...

I love this feature and really believe it adds to the game.

But i'm curious, what do you get points for and how many points do you get for each action?  or is this a game secret ;) ;) ;) ;) :)