Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Few Bugs With New Update

Guest royal98

Guest royal98

I noticed with the latest patch that some buttons don't work. For example when I go to finalize making a music video the button to do so just won't work. Also there is a issue with b-sides where the 2nd b-side copies the title of the first. Then there's another button issues when it comes to me approaching my artist to discuss album production, when I click a response nothing happens. Also it sees every time I go to song write my lyrics come out to zero. Those are all of the issues I know of right now.

Looks like a funds issue. Every patch has risk I could break something sadly as I have been working till late. Does this happen every single time for videos?

I might be drunk later so a patch tonight might be a bad thing but if not ill have a look tonight as dont like big bugs like that.

Guest royal98

Yeah this happens with every single time sadly. :-\ Also I just loaded my save today and for some odd reason my artist schedule is gone (no events on the calendar even though the last time I played I had upcoming and past events) and also all of my songs and albums from artist are not showing in their databases. Even when trying to write new songs they still wont show up.

Im concerned about this saving issue. Can you attach the errorlog. Dont be alarmed if big in size the errorlog catches small problems that wont affect your game.

Guest royal98

Its just telling me my windows version and the processor it uses. Also I noticed that when I exited the game last night after it wasn't working it loaded up showing my singles & albums now.

Its just telling me my windows version and the processor it uses. Also I noticed that when I exited the game last night after it wasn't working it loaded up showing my singles & albums now.

Yes I need to know this to know if your machine supports threading its very important as I think most save issues and also the original loading new game was simply due to what your cpu can handle.

That error log shows a corrupt database.

I have changed the save routine to hopefully sort this next patch but knowing your processor is very handy.

Guest royal98

My processor is Intel® Core i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.70GHz, With 8GB of RAM