Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IMPORTANT BUGS

jor1234

Hey Mark just wanted to put together a few bugs Ive seen on my end:

Still having the same issue with the funds not being deducted when making a video.

On the financial front, when seeking an investment the amount that I get is way less than the offer ( for example my last offer was $ 21M for 2%, I only got 11M)

The AGM meeting is still not happening, at least for me.

The CEO doesnt change the years with the Label.

I dont know if this is by design, but I built a manufacturing plant, all maxed out, best quality and I still havent made a penny from it

Sorry if these bugs seem a bit trivial, but one of the main factors why I love this game is the financial, CEO aspect of it.

PS Im still looking where can I find my Label reputation lol :)

Thanks Mark

All bugs are important I want to fix them all!

I am aware of some of these . With the AGM one, did you become a PLC near the time of the AGM, which is 1st April?

Thank you Mark! I became a PLC a couple of weeks before 1st April.

By the way 6 months in, and my manufacturing facility hasnt made a single dollar. North America based, with max output and best quality.

There is a known problem there im still working on, makes no sense why not selecting but im still working on it. I'll be running a  few AGM tests tonight. I have 3 virtual machines to simulate at same time so ill sort it.