Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Music video financial calculation bug

Daisy

Producing a music video brings up a few bugs for me. For once no money is drawn out of the labels account or the artist one for producing the music video. Then in the music video general info tab there is an entire wrong number written down for how much the music video cost to make. For example mine was around 450.000 $ to shoot yet it is shown the music video cost was 98.000$. The third bug seems to be the time to produce to music video. Its shown in the end overview that it will take three days to finish and start shooting in one day yet after accepting and clicking okay at the end the music video is instantly finished even a day before it suppose to start to shoot.

Money is still not being taken from me or the artist for making a video with the new patch. Now there is also a different bug.

At the end detail overview of the costs for the video when you click on the button "start making the video" which would normaly put you back on the artist overview its not doing anything. You can click on this button as many times you want it doesnt react, can only return via the "close" button on the right side.

Another thing is by clicking the "start making the video" button it still registers as making a video so when I return to the "view video data" category the music video is now shown as many times as I clicked on the "making the video" button before. See screenshot 1.

The video costs are also still being shown different from the overview of your music videos and the end price when shooting the music video. See screenshots 2+3.

Ok ill need to sit down on videos a bit as looks like ive introduced a new bug.

It will do a look up and see if the artist has enough to fund it, if not the label will take case of it.

TBH I think the costs overall are just way too low so im going to put a bit more time into this area.