Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Suggestion

Guest jqp1976

Guest jqp1976

Hi, i'm new to this game, and btw, to the developer, Mark is it? WOW man, this game is EPIC!!!! Love it. :) My new favourite game and that's a big place to take considering my others are GTA, Wolfenstein series, all Simulator games, i mean this is just what i've always wanted! Been in the music industry for over 20 years and the only game that came close to this was Rock Tour Tycoon, but this blows that away! Anywho, lol sorry just wanted to say that you and this game are amazing, and free? that's a win win. lol Ok my suggestion...

1) Addition to the real artists names and bands, and in alphabetical order?

2) a 'discography' type of category for each artist, so that all of their releases are all in there in order?

3) it would be awesome to have a way to have random cover art for the singles/albums, and maybe a small editor with a template to create one?

Ok that's all my suggestions for now. Hope you will consider these worthwhile. Thanks again for developing the best game on earth!!!! your #1 fan!!

Guest jqp1976

Actually nix a few of those suggestions they're already in the current version took me a bit to see them. hehe Again Mark, you rock!!

Hi, i'm new to this game, and btw, to the developer, Mark is it? WOW man, this game is EPIC!!!! Love it. :) My new favourite game and that's a big place to take considering my others are GTA, Wolfenstein series, all Simulator games, i mean this is just what i've always wanted! Been in the music industry for over 20 years and the only game that came close to this was Rock Tour Tycoon, but this blows that away! Anywho, lol sorry just wanted to say that you and this game are amazing, and free? that's a win win. lol Ok my suggestion...

1) Addition to the real artists names and bands, and in alphabetical order?

2) a 'discography' type of category for each artist, so that all of their releases are all in there in order?

3) it would be awesome to have a way to have random cover art for the singles/albums, and maybe a small editor with a template to create one?

Ok that's all my suggestions for now. Hope you will consider these worthwhile. Thanks again for developing the best game on earth!!!! your #1 fan!!

Hi thanks for the comments!

To reply to your points.

1. I can add this sure.

2. Technically it should be to a degree but ill see what I can do filtering wise. Not sure if ive actually already done that ill need to double check.

3. Random artwork id love trust me I so would but its impossible.

I'll be releasing more info on 1.2 soon.