Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tours

Guest EnterTheNameHere

Guest EnterTheNameHere

Hello,

- when naming a tour, show latest album name as a tip; tours are usually named by the albums, and I can't remember how the album was named, so any help like this is appreciated...

- when selecting supporting bands, I want to be able to send my own bands to boost their reputation

- supporting band with reputation 11/51/76/54 shouldn't be available for my 4/3/13/45 artist (NA/Eu/UK/As), that's like when Axl Rose wanted Nirvana as support band.

- calendar - please, please, make some kind of preset for calendars... I know it's hard to take all screen resolutions, all places where calendar is used etc. into account, but some kind of consistent calendar is needed. I think the more days there can be the better, since we're planning weeks or months ahead, not days. Also do not reset the calendar view to current day but let it stay on the "page" where it was, when we select a day in radio/television bookings. It's annoying when you have to go through all the "pages", select date, and do it again.

- wouldn't it be better instead of selecting tour dates and then choosing venue to those dates to do in all at once? Select venue where to play, and choose the date. Next, select venue, choose date, next...

- proper sorting of venues; why don't use table? venue name, city, capacity, charge, country, continent; Then filters to select/remove continents, countries, capacity etc. - this could allow more features like costs for transport between continents, cities, countries etc. to plan ahead...

Are there penalties when playing twice (or more times) in same city?

Some nice points and suggestions. Tours has been redone so ill take another look at it when back from work to see what I can do.

• 4 months later...

And why should there be a maximum on tour dates (20) why not more for a world tour.