Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Road 2 Success Online 2.0?

Guest SG1396A

Guest SG1396A

Now here's just a future suggestion, for a later more final version of the game.  I play a lot of games in my free time, and I came across AirTycoon Online.  Its a Airline turn based game, where you can compete with 200 player per server/world. Objective is to save enough money for good airplanes to open more routes, to bring in more money, then just buy as much airports as you can before 2030 when the game ends. and starts in 1960.  Maybe something that would be worth looking into. For a online version, instead of you siming a week yourself, it would be set to go 1 week every hour in real time or even 2 hours. It would sim a certain amount of time, for a set amount of real time. 30 mins, hour, 2, 6 hours, 24 hours, something like that.  Where it will give you a chance to participate daily, or have several worlds on different simed times, so the player can really commit to something, and gives the game repeat traffic.  I have many ideas, but I don't want to sound like the game you've spent many days on isn't great. It really is, and I've seen nothing like it, and I'm just excited to see what is next. If you ever need a fresh minds ideas, i'll be more than gracious to bestow them.  I kind of just exploded, and didn't use proper grammar, hopefully its decipherable. 

Making an online version would be amazing and I would really enjoy it but its a big undertaking and until all the database changes etc are settled by around 1.4 or 1.5 I cannot even consider it but I will be looking at this in the future.