Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Quick suggestion about the contracts

Guest starmic

Guest starmic

I have a quick suggestion about contracts, I know that maybe this will not enter the 1.2 update, but for a future release

I have singed some bands and I would like to have a mail noticing me that the artist accept the terms of the contract and if I want to to sing it for the label

Some mail like:

Artists agrees deal, do you Accept ?

Yes, No

With this you can send contracts to various artist and when you have a new label for example, you only have budget for an artist, you can decide later on which one to sing

And also referring to contracts I saw that the scouting can now be filtered, and now you can search for specific niche of artist just like the find talent

One thing that can really improve the system is a list of the scouting results, a place you can pin artists to check it later, that automatically pins every artist you have send a contract I don't know the name but in other games like FIFA it's very important

You are awesome Mark, everyone dreams of a game in which the developer really listens to the gamers, if I can help you with something I know a little of Graphic Design if you need a hand with that

I have a quick suggestion about contracts, I know that maybe this will not enter the 1.2 update, but for a future release

I have singed some bands and I would like to have a mail noticing me that the artist accept the terms of the contract and if I want to to sing it for the label

Some mail like:

Artists agrees deal, do you Accept ?

Yes, No

With this you can send contracts to various artist and when you have a new label for example, you only have budget for an artist, you can decide later on which one to sing

And also referring to contracts I saw that the scouting can now be filtered, and now you can search for specific niche of artist just like the find talent

One thing that can really improve the system is a list of the scouting results, a place you can pin artists to check it later, that automatically pins every artist you have send a contract I don't know the name but in other games like FIFA it's very important

You are awesome Mark, everyone dreams of a game in which the developer really listens to the gamers, if I can help you with something I know a little of Graphic Design if you need a hand with that

Contracts were redone in 1.2 hopefully this sorts out email problems, it appears to have.

You now have a shortlist feature where you can keep track of artists so that appears to be what you're asking for. Mails about other artists will only come now if they're on your shortlist, which will cut down on amount of mails you get.

Thanks for the nice words, I am taking away a lot of the icons etc in this version to simplify it and backgrounds have been reworked too. The game isnt graphical so I should be ok but if you can make some nice backgrounds then I'd certainly welcome it!

Guest starmic

Yes of course, if you give me the dimensions in pixels and screenshots of the final interface, i can do some backgrounds for the game, i would love to play with my backgrounds

If you look in the Images/Backgrounds folder these all work fine. They were heavily compressed but as it works like a glazed image its not a problem.

The width of 1.2 is 1200x700

Guest starmic

Hi Mark,

I been working in the backgrounds, i donr know if you have a host for the images in this forum, but i send you a link with the first backgrounds.

Im planning in making diferent backgorunds for a a few genres, like Rap, Rock, Pop, Heavy Metal, Country

These are the Rap ones, let me know if them works correctly in the game, i go with a blue for Hip hop and to blend them as one, then i will choose a color for the other genres

http://imgur.com/a/F9ETP

Nice thank you. I will put them into the game late next week to see how they look as im off to work for 4 days shortly. Some images due to colours dont work so well but its not consistant so ill put them in and see how it does.