Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Some suggesttions

Guest tuneless

Guest tuneless

Hi guys and Mark,

First of all, sorry for the bad english.

I'm a big fan of manager games, and I've playing Football Manager since it was called CM3 and I think the game you are developing is a great game, with a huge potential.

I have some suggestions for the next versions I am hope they make some sense:

1) The managers could pitch some artists or projects such as tributes, collections, various artists records, etc.

2) Shoot and launch the show on DVD could be something cool.

3) I think it might be cool if the artists has an attribute which was something like being "mentally strong". When tested, they could eventually lose control, need to go to rehab, make scandals, get into fights. Things like that. And that could negatively impact their image, causing them to lose fame somewhere.

4) Artists could feel the effects of age. As they get older, they improve their skills in recording and writing, but diminish their visual and energy.

5) Increased participation of the press. The press could make collective with artists and the artists could speak things that will affect their fame. As well, some red carpet covering in award events.

6) Movie Producers could make proposals for singles or tracks being used as soundtracks. Suddenly a song can burst due to this.

7) The producers could have an attribute that was something like a "innovativeness". This attribute would be no such thing as necessarily bad or good. Depending on the combination, innovation could bring many unexpected fans, depending can be a big failure. Then we should choose between a more conservative or a more visionary producer depending on the music and the artist.

8) Some countries may have local databases. I could edit the Brazilian database without problems.

9) Band members can fight with each other, also artists can refuse to play in the same album or festival. Also artists and producers.

10) The game could have a "classical songs database", and you can buy the rights if you want to an artist make a new version of that. Like Madonna recorded American Pie.

Again, thats a incredible game that you have. And I hope it reaches the success it deserves.