Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I Have More Than 3 Suggestion

Guest Alvian

Guest Alvian

First at all it don't too late right.....

Okey,Number 1,I hope the player can give a fandom name like example Pink=Pink Lovers

Number 2.Add more Best Quality Songwriter for country,RnB,Rock,Hip Hop,Rap and JPOP.

Number 3.I hope there are all label artist go tour together.like example Young Money Tour.And The artists that will play for this tour is all Young Money Artist

number 4.Add KPOP Genre

Number 5.Add More Award like newcomer award,best rnb artist and many more.

Number 6.I Really hope that you will relese it on android too.

only that my suggestion.I very hope that me suggestion will make you add this to 1.2 version.Im Sorry if my english is bad becouse im from Asia.I Love The Road 2 Sucsess.I Injoy this game.

Guest Alvian

And Also Add Billboards chart,And Many more chart for your information Oricon Chart is the biggest chart in Japan,meanhwhile in Korea Gaon Chart is the Biggest chart I hope you can add all my suggestion to this version game

Okey,Number 1,I hope the player can give a fandom name like example Pink=Pink Lovers

Number 2.Add more Best Quality Songwriter for country,RnB,Rock,Hip Hop,Rap and JPOP.

Number 3.I hope there are all label artist go tour together.like example Young Money Tour.And The artists that will play for this tour is all Young Money Artist

number 4.Add KPOP Genre

only that my suggestion.I very hope that me suggestion will make you add this to 1.2 version.Im Sorry if my english is bad becouse im from Asia.I Love The Road 2 Sucsess.I Injoy this game.

What does this mean?

"Okey,Number 1,I hope the player can give a fandom name like example Pink=Pink Lovers"

Tours is being redone so ill consider you suggestion.

KPop is in for 1.2 as well as many other genres.

And Also Add Billboards chart,And Many more chart for your information Oricon Chart is the biggest chart in Japan,meanhwhile in Korea Gaon Chart is the Biggest chart I hope you can add all my suggestion to this version game

There is far more charts etc in the next version.

Guest Alvian

number 4.Add KPOP Genre

What does this mean?

"Okey,Number 1,I hope the player can give a fandom name like example Pink=Pink Lovers"

Tours is being redone so ill consider you suggestion.

KPop is in for 1.2 as well as many other genres.

What I Mean is I Hope that We can name the fan base/Fandom ...Like For Example

Nicki Minaj Fandom is BarBaz

In 1.1 version,Why Ariana Grand and Maroon 5 Reputation is 0 in all area(NA,UK,Asia,) even though they are very popular in real life.Can You Fix it?

Anyway when it will released? I Can't Wait it.I Hope you can get this time.