Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Macedonia is in Greek territory.you should check this before 1.2 launching

Guest panagiwtis81

Guest panagiwtis81

Macedonia is in Greek territory.you should check this before 1.2 launching

Skopjie or FYROM are the real name of this country..

Thanks you...

Guest panagiwtis81

former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia  (FYROM)

or Skopjie

there is no other names

Sorry if I become pushy but it is of the utmost national importance. Here in Greece, we have not and will not recognize this state as Macedonians. in Greek history but also in world history, Macedonians = Greeks

:)

The only time I have decided on removing something for that sort of reason was removing the Falklands even though I am British.

I will keep the official country title opposed to the UN title for now and you can edit this as you wish in the editor as you can change countries here.

Guest panagiwtis81

with great disappointment I read your answer because I know from personal experience that the English, the Scots and the Irish are among the best philhellenes in the world and would not fall into such a faux pas

you know the history.. Many tried to change it.

Good luck with your work

• 2 weeks later...

Sad it upsets you so much but if editing your own database is not enough for you to control your own game I cannot do anymore. I wont get involved in politics however I am going to change it to Republic of.