Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Suggestions

Guest panagiwtis81

Guest panagiwtis81

Good evening.

I would like to make some suggestions about the very nice and addictive game you have created.

Always in a positive light and without criticism.

1) electronic messages that are opened should fade immediately

2) should the emails have date beside of them

3) there should be a detailed course of the tour and a summary at the end of this.

total viewers / merchadising revenue / income concert / summary of the board as to whether or

not they were successful.

4)should minimize clicks in the artists tab. On the Home tab of the artist must indicate at what

stage is the preparation of the cd and how many days it will be ready.

otherwise it can build a new tab for all the artists together and look

at what stage are their tries.

5)Marketing assistants can be more active by saying when ends the stock from an album.

it would be nice to create a database for each individual country. for example  I would choose Greece and tried to conquer the local music industry and then make the step to the global music industry. each country will have their top artists like now.

If you need someone to make the local database here in Greece, i will be very happy to help the game to gain more fans and even gain more depth

sincerely yours ,

Panos Goris

Guest SpiceGirls

Wow, loved the part of the concert, I think they should have limit of +100 because I want to make a great tour as the Spice World Tour  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening.

I would like to make some suggestions about the very nice and addictive game you have created.

Always in a positive light and without criticism.

1) electronic messages that are opened should fade immediately

Not sure what this means?

2) should the emails have date beside of them

Im sure I can add this.

3) there should be a detailed course of the tour and a summary at the end of this.

total viewers / merchadising revenue / income concert / summary of the board as to whether or

not they were successful.

Good Idea, ill note this down. Tours hasnt been coded in 1.2 yet but is a 100% rewrite so as I said ill note this one as good idea.

4)should minimize clicks in the artists tab. On the Home tab of the artist must indicate at what

stage is the preparation of the cd and how many days it will be ready.

otherwise it can build a new tab for all the artists together and look

at what stage are their tries.

Not totally sure what you mean. The idea with the new interface being used was to allow more data but I wont deny it actually in a way has added more clicking but until in Beta will be hard for me to know if its not good, I dont think its a problem. Drop down menu's mean I can add quicker access to direct information.

5)Marketing assistants can be more active by saying when ends the stock from an album.

Good Idea another ill note down.

it would be nice to create a database for each individual country. for example  I would choose Greece and tried to conquer the local music industry and then make the step to the global music industry. each country will have their top artists like now.

If you need someone to make the local database here in Greece, i will be very happy to help the game to gain more fans and even gain more depth

Artists are likely to be more successful in their local region with the introduction of individual countries.