Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Announcements, Surprise Releases and Fans?

Guest Luna

I saw your post on Facebook and I'm pleased. However have you ever thought of having Surprise Releases. Like there should be an option to either announce release dates or do a surprise release. Of course you'd have to be popular, like really popular to pull off a surprise release. I.E If your k-pop artist has like 10% popularity in Asia it's home market a surprise release would flop but if it's like 90 or 100% it would definitely work. The normal Announcement would be releasing a single which would build hype for said album.

Also, I played a music simulation game on my iPhone though I cant  remember the name it had a "fans" bar. This fans bar is like how many fans you have all over the world and it also translated into record sales. So if I  had like 500k fans in Japan that could possibly translate into sales OR you can add the fans feature to social media thing you might possibly add.

I only know of Beyonce that has ever done this?

You not knowing what the release algorthum is i dont want you to have any idea of how many it will sell more aim to get the best out of the product.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest idiotfrommars

I think it would still be a cool addition to the game; Providing a rare achievement in massive sales without spending any money on promotion. Songwriter/Artist Cee Lo Green, & The rapper Drake have done this as well.

Guest shakeem3

drake also did a surprise release of his album too and it went well

• 2 weeks later...

Is so rare coding it in right now would cause significant problems without me cheating the system. If this becomes more common ill certainly add it and may even do so but not in 1.2