Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Cert

Guest Luna

Will there be Certifications for every country ?

I should have specify. You said you have Europe as the continent and under it is smaller countries. I meant will all the small countries under the continents have there own certification?

Some countries have their certifications based on streaming and airplay. So will we have an airplay and streaming chart? ??? :o

I am reviewing the options. Dont expect everything you can imagine in one release.  First up is independant video charts.

Past 1.2 there will be a patch of nothing but ideas from here. But bare in mind the jump in 1.x versions is far harder for me than 1.x.x versions which the community patch will be. This one has over 10,000 lines of new or modified code.

Thank U So much. Btw on the current version of ur game my album sold 10mil in the US and wasn't certified diamond. Will U have diamond certified albums and singles. E.G:

To go diamond in brasil u need to sell at 200k copies

In Canada it's 1mil copies.

IN uk it's about 3mil(not sure)

France is about 500k.

Poland is 100k

Btw 'm going by Adele's album 21 since she has a few diamond certs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21_(Adele_album)

It is something i can add. Does anyone know of a website that will list out all countries certification requirements? I at the moment if I can find a countries ill need to guess.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_music_recording_certifications

Here you go. This has the most important ones. like in certain countries digital sales are only available so it must reach certain digital sales in order to become certified.

It gives u the Certs of Albums, Singles, Dvds, etc.

• 1 month later...