Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Schedule

Guest Hugan

I was checking the schedule and noted that you can travel the world in 5 days and produce an album and visit a TV show in Japan even if you have a gig in USA.

My short suggestion is:

- Allow only 2 activities per day;

- Demand time to rest and travel;

- Put the prodution time in the schedule;

A more complex suggestion:

- Create 3 sub-types of promotions (Live, Streaming and Recorded), If a artist is not on Japan the only way to him promote himself there is traveling or making a streaming or recorded promotion but Live will be more effective than the others.

- Allow the label decide what days the artist will record the album/song, if it's necessary 10 days it could be during free dates on a tour;

- Make impossible a gig and a record session on the same day / Travel and do anything else but promotions / Allow 3 activities in the same day but demand a rest day before it, so the artist could make a gig and 2 promotions in the same day;

- Disable the option to book a promotion in the same Show over and over! Allow it only 1 or 2 times per month.

• 3 months later...
Guest SpiceGirls

I love.  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I was checking the schedule and noted that you can travel the world in 5 days and produce an album and visit a TV show in Japan even if you have a gig in USA.

My short suggestion is:

- Allow only 2 activities per day;

- Demand time to rest and travel;

- Put the prodution time in the schedule;

A more complex suggestion:

- Create 3 sub-types of promotions (Live, Streaming and Recorded), If a artist is not on Japan the only way to him promote himself there is traveling or making a streaming or recorded promotion but Live will be more effective than the others.

- Allow the label decide what days the artist will record the album/song, if it's necessary 10 days it could be during free dates on a tour;

- Make impossible a gig and a record session on the same day / Travel and do anything else but promotions / Allow 3 activities in the same day but demand a rest day before it, so the artist could make a gig and 2 promotions in the same day;

- Disable the option to book a promotion in the same Show over and over! Allow it only 1 or 2 times per month.

All complete valid points raised 100% agree. I have a few things in mind to implement some of this. I'll be copying this post to my dev section to make sure I look much more at this.