Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Award Show Suggestions (Chart Wars Style and Music Wars Rebirth Style)

rnbpoplover14

I think award shows can be reworked and can function like how chart wars used to function. Award types like Album, Artist, Band, Label, Single, Song, DJ, and Directors along with Music Video, Tours, Perfomances, Remixes, and Collaborations should be added instead. No of Members are more like what type of artist the award should be given to like if the award is either given to a Duet, Group, Solo, or Any. i.e If I wanted to add a award categorie like "Pop Performance by a Duo or Group" then the award type is for a "Single" and the No of Members is  "Group" and the Genre is "Pop" or either "Best Solo Artist" then the award type is for "Artist" and the No of Members is "Solo" and the Genre is "Any". The criteria is needed to be added as well because of what was required to win the award. Music wars had criterias like Live, Popularity, Mainstream etc and Chart wars have Ability/Reputation, Biggest Selling. If sales is apart of a criteria and the award is for Best Selling Album/Artist/Single etc. The sales have to be excellent in order for that artist/band to win that award. In Music Wars Rebirth 2, I know the game has a lot of bugs but what I like about the game was the rewards part and in the editor we can add more than one genre to a award. There were an award given for Pop, but the genres wasn't just Pop. It was also Teen Pop, Dance Pop, Country Pop, etc all those genres in one category. I screenshot some pics from both of the editors to see what you can come up with because I don't really like much of the awards in the game, just to be quite honest. But this is a suggestion I had in mind.

Attachment cleanup by admin

In theory its possible, the game has most of what you see just not all is editable. Awards is a tricky area because when players play it with a real database they assume everytime big artists, Beyonce etc should win each time. Its also the most tempremental area of the game. I am not done with awards but where it goes next ive not even starting writing my own notes yet. I'll have a look at adding some more editable stuff, but the wrong settings will result in no artists being found.