Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Countrylist/Continent for 1.2

Mark

Below is a big list of countries that are being brought into the game. Its subject to change but its a pretty big list. I have removed a number due to previous reasons given and may well remove more but this is what im current programming in.

Some countries are split between Asia and Europe, I have put Russia into Asia and the same with Turkey, some might not like this but this is the final decision. I do not identify with Russia or Turkey being part of Europe, even if geographically they are partly, I personally identify them more on the Asian continent/Middle Eastern area.

Also there is no space for any country that is governed by another, which is fine as typically they're very small anyway.

Australia

Papua New Guinea

New Zealand

Fiji

Solomon Islands

Vanuatu

Samoa

Kiribati

Tonga

EUROPE

Germany

France

United Kingdom

Italy

Spain

Ukraine

Poland

Romania

Netherlands

Belgium

Greece

Portugal

Czech Republic

Hungary

Sweden

Belarus

Austria

Switzerland

Bulgaria

Serbia

Denmark

Finland

Slovakia

Norway

Georgia

Ireland

Croatia

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Moldova

Armenia

Lithuania

Albania

Macedonia

Slovenia

Latvia

Kosovo

Estonia

Cyprus

Montenegro

Luxembourg

Malta

Iceland

ASIA

China

India

Indonesia

Pakistan

Bangladesh

Japan

Philippines

Vietnam

Iran

Thailand

Turkey

Burma

South Korea

Russia

Iraq

Malaysia

Uzbekistan

Saudi Arabia

Nepal

Afghanistan

North Korea

Yemen

Taiwan

Syria

Sri Lanka

Kazakhstan

Cambodia

United Arab Emirates

Israel

Tajikistan

Laos

Jordan

Kyrgyzstan

Turkmenistan

Singapore

Lebanon

Oman

Kuwait

Mongolia

Qatar

Bahrain

Bhutan

Brunei

Maldives

NORTH AMERICA

United States

Mexico

Canada

Guatemala

Cuba

Haiti

Dominican Republic

Honduras

El Salvador

Nicaragua

Costa Rica

Panama

Jamaica

Trinidad and Tobago

Bahamas

Belize

Barbados

SOUTH AMERICA

Brazil

Colombia

Argentina

Peru

Venezuela

Chile

Ecuador

Bolivia

Paraguay

Uruguay

Guyana

Suriname

Africa

Nigeria

Ethiopia

Egypt

Congo

South Africa

Tanzania

Kenya

Algeria

Uganda

Sudan

Morocco

Ghana

Mozambique

Ivory Coast

Madagascar

Angola

Cameroon

Niger

Burkina Faso

Mali

Malawi

Zambia

Senegal

Zimbabwe

Chad

Guinea

Tunisia

Rwanda

South Sudan

Guest MusicManagers

So how long do you think it'll take before we have our first playable version of 1.2, Mark? It seems like a very ambitious undertaking.

It very much is. I am currently adding the countries as I have to manually enter a lot of data but ive done 3 continents. Ive done 50% of the interface revamp as well so its making progress.

Once the countries have been fully integrated into the current game ill know better but its certainly very ambitious but its not tedious like Xfactor was. Also ive got 3 weeks off week in december so expect good progress.

I'll be more frequent with updates on this one as I plan on a drive on social media and also other methods including finally submitting the game to reviewers so its a big release.

I will need some dedicated testers once the alpha starts as there is likely to be many problems to fix.

Also note im still patching 1.1.1.0 so that doesnt help but hopefully that will calm down.

Guest MusicManagers

Cool. :) I look forward to being able to test it. Also, I was thinking that The Voice is a feature that was never really addressed and basically since you've already developed X Factor into a functioning program like couldn't you just apply that exact same system to The Voice feature as well?

I am seriously considering the voice and whether to include it. Of course I learnt a lot which can apply but the structure of the show is different so still big task but its staying on the to do list but ill move past 1.2 first. I wont be making the 1.2 list however.

Guest musiclover

It very much is. I am currently adding the countries as I have to manually enter a lot of data but ive done 3 continents. Ive done 50% of the interface revamp as well so its making progress.

Once the countries have been fully integrated into the current game ill know better but its certainly very ambitious but its not tedious like Xfactor was. Also ive got 3 weeks off week in december so expect good progress.

I'll be more frequent with updates on this one as I plan on a drive on social media and also other methods including finally submitting the game to reviewers so its a big release.

I will need some dedicated testers once the alpha starts as there is likely to be many problems to fix.

Also note im still patching 1.1.1.0 so that doesnt help but hopefully that will calm down.

I would like to be a beta tester, if that's possible ;)

Guest rmstitanic

I'm so excited for the new version!

• 3 months later...
Guest SpiceGirls

Brazil <3 Thanks <3 I'm So very Happy  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Just to say I have tweaked this list I believe. Its still very large dont worry! I'll get this list for you soon but its virtually no different to this.

Guest panagiwtis81

Macedonia is in Greek territory

you should check this before you launch the update...

Skopjie or FYROM are acceptable NOT Macedonia....