Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Suggestions

Guest musiclover

Guest musiclover

-A place where we can see our artists singles/albums positions and sales without having to go to the chart, like a tracker.

-Email when a single/album is back catalogued.

-Emails filter.

-In the Charts section we should be able to know album/song peak.

-Singles and albums should have more longevity.

-We should be able to see the Chart runs (at least artists signed to our label) and how many times the album/song stayed at its peak. Example: number #1 for 7 weeks= 1(7x)

-We should be able to change the tickets price of the tour and number of dates should be unlimited

-We should be able to release album/song just in 1 country/continent instead of the whole world only and promo singles should be added.

-Features that became singles should be shown in your artist profile, sales and peaks, because in the real world it counts as song by the artist.

-We should be able to re-release a song or an album (with new songs of course) and release a normal version of a single and then late an remix, feature, remix with a feature... and deluxe edition of albums, remixed albums, live albums, greatest hits.

-DJ name should be shown like this in the Remixed song title. Example: Kesha - Your Love Is My Drug (Dave Aud

I am going to reply to each point a bit later, im just getting ready to have a sleep before I do a night shift.

Email side has been improved so filters are in 1.1.1.0 fyi though