Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Suggestions for 1.2

Mcool564

Well some of my suggestions are

Having 2 or more artists featured on another artist song

Having endorsement deals for artists

Having smaller tour rates instead of 80 to 100 & most of the profit goes to them.

Also i would like to see artists doing real things like taking vacation. having houses & stuff because whats the point of them making money when they do nothing with it. dating other artists to get more famous. like having different scenarios like rihanna & chris brown dating making them famous & then rihanna & chris brown break up they lose fans.

Having labels to have subsidiarys of other labels they own.

Having the ability to re-release some singles & albums.

Having the ability to have bands but if i wanted to take a member out & start a solo career.

Also having different promotion like radio shows. Magazines. promo singles. superbowl. make a song for a tv show or movie etc

Having the ability to pick & choose what songs they wanna be featured in.

Having sponsors for tours to pay for it.

Having better merchandisers for better artists.

I also posted on the x-factor forum where I would like to see artists have positions in the tv show & get salaries & etc. Like you see in real life with jennifer lopez & american Idol & etc.