Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why can i download it but when i try to pen it it dissapers

MisterYeboah

Anytime you go to run an .exe file and it vanishes, that means you antivirus software is quarantining it for some reason. You'll need to go into whatever antivirus you're running and whitelist it. Also, make sure you set it to run as Administrator. The game is safe btw so your antivirus is flagging it incorrectly.

• Thanks 1

I dont have AVG installed I have a paid for anti virus. I'll try and scan it in a multi anti virus scanner as sometimes false positive can come up. Ive raised this once before and it was cleared by that provider.

All passed clear so not too sure what is causing it but its a local machine issue. If you load the avg dashboard it should tell you what it thinks. They often let you send to them for inspection too as its a false positive.