Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Random Improvements.

JanetsWig

Hi Mark! I absolutely love the game and spend an unhealthy amount of time on it lol. I just wanted to give some suggestions

Award Shows - I think that the simulation overall in this area could be improved, most of the most acclaimed albums/singles/videos never end up with a single award despite having massive sales. Most awards go to people never even heard of in the game.

Remix Albums - Remix albums would be a nice touch, say an artist wants to increase their hype with a remix album they could do it similar to a greatest hits album just with remixes. Like Dua Lipa's "Club Future Nostalgia" or Lady Gaga's "Dawn Of Chromatica"

Artists in general - It would be nice if we could add more depth to our characters with more options that have to do with themselves for example say an artist doesn't like to tour or the artist is starting a family and going on hiatus. More detail options would be nice

Subgenres - Subgenres would be nice to just to give a little depth into the work an artist is creating.

Public/Fan reaction - It would be lovely if there was a section similar to the Wendy Williams section of the Media section. This area could benefit as an area where you could see public and fan reaction to the work put out.

Press Conferences - It would be nice if you could set up press conferences in different places around the world similar to autograph signing's 

Tour Extensions - Tour extended could be a nice addition in order to increase ticket sales and hype longevity, say an artist is about to break a tour sales records but can because the tour is about to end.

Notifications when an artist has gone gold/platinum in the home menu

Overall artist customization options - Like the real world it would be nice if artists could change it up a bit every release to keep that sense of mystery (Genre, Name, Ways the promote)

More ways of promotion - TV ads, Billboards, Merch, Brand Collabs would be a nice addition to the single/album release screen when promoting.

ALSO! (I know its a lot) I heard you're upgrading the UI, It would be nice if there was a database of random picture that could serve as albums covers for all the albums released in the game just to make it unique. They could show up when an award show is announcing it's noms or on the charts screen.

So much love keep up the amazing work!!!! ❤️

• 1 month later...

Yes! We need more ways to promote. Also with the album covers, it might be cool to have a color wheel of some sort to just made the album cover a solid color or a gradient? So we don’t have to keep re-using the same preselected pictures, but rather have a color story for the album

• Like 1