Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

My game went blank......

blonded

Hi @Mark

First off thanks for all the dedication on this game I love it sooo much.

I've been playing this save file for months now, starting from 2013. I'm now at the end of 2019 and I decided to release an album and tour for my artist Nicki Minaj on the in game date October 7th 2019. The problem is I saved the game on this monday because I thought that I was done playing for the day but then I decided I wanted to play some more. When I reopened the game my entire save file is just blank... Blank everything, no emails, no charts, no artists, etc. I lost all of my money and artists... 

But the weirdest part about this is that when I sim 1 day, I'm still earning money... I simmed a week to see if it would just reset itself and show my artists again and nothing.. but my money went up and then it crashed on the saturday of that week.

I reopened the game and tried it again...... it crashed again.. Nothing is working I do

I don't know what to do at this point and I'm pretty frustrated because this is my favorite game. Please help if anyone knows how to solve this :(((((.

image.thumb.png.e1262bddb040762f6a2040cd3dc4beb4.pngimage.thumb.png.4f4ced91335401998d9919edd430fb0a.png

image.thumb.png.49b033e0786b3b2928360079302b8fd4.png

Edited by blonded

11 hours ago, tshade said:

Your file seems to be corrupted. Unless you did a back up save recently, unfortunately your gonna have to restart 😞 i know it sucks. 

How is it corrupted? Why would i start again if i could lose it all again? i put hundreds of hours into this save file 

• 1 month later...

In events like this I would send me your error log if you have one. Most common reason for this would be if the save is interupted.