Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

scouting issue

lucasm

after scouting was finished, i got the email from A&R saying it was completed and i could "check the results by checking the Find Talent screen", but i can't find that screen anywhere.

They usually should appear in the window right.

But this future is bugged out at least for me I already reported it some long time ago seems like it was never fixed. The talent screen is just blank even if you finish scouting.

12.png

Edited by Daisy

On 10/6/2021 at 12:25 PM, Daisy said:

They usually should appear in the window right.

But this future is bugged out at least for me I already reported it some long time ago seems like it was never fixed. The talent screen is just blank even if you finish scouting.

12.png

why does it say 0 progress tho?

Because this is after the scouting finished. Honestly, if you're running the real world database, scouting is pretty useless as far as I could tell. There's that one stat on the person's/band's screen that gets uncovered when you scout them, but all the other important stats matter way more. Unless that helps you when you do auditions, I couldn't figure out what real benefit it gives you, but there's no manual for this game so I can't be sure.

• Like 1