Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A few small things

arin

Here's a couple small (not at all urgent) things I noticed as I got back into playing today. I am using the normal database slightly modified (more controversies and hiatus reasons).

- When your artist is in a relationship, clicking on the name of the person they're in a relationship with does not bring you to their profile even when you click "yes" on the popup.

- Changing the distributor changes the cost for singles, but not for albums. I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it's there for a reason. 

- When looking at an album you've released with autostock on, it still says autostock is disabled. Clicking "enable" does nothing. Autostock is still working, it just says it's disabled.

-"Presence" listed twice when choosing a mixer for an album, with two different values for each one.

(P.S. if you ever wanted someone to proofread some of the text in the game and editor, let me know. I'd do it for free and can work pretty quickly. I basically write full time at this point.)

• Like 2