Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Band Disappeared After Hiatus

mesail

Go to solution Solved by Mark,

Hi @Mark, I’m really confused what happened. So with my girl group, one of the artists wanted to do solo projects. So the group went on hiatus. They went on another hiatus (while already on hiatus) due to controversy.

One hiatus ended and I was able to release new music through the group and through the solo member. However, the second hiatus just ended, and both my solo member and band have disappeared. The band members aren’t even on the band members list.

Thankfully, I was planning to break the group up, so I had all of them on my shortlist. They’re still on my shortlist, but I can’t do anything on the page.

How can I fix this? 

Edited by mesail

17 hours ago, Mark said:

That sounds odd. Are they not listed under solo artist at all?

Actually, I just went back onto the game and they’re under solo artists and are unsigned? Weird because I never got an email about it