Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bug sales

Gabryele Pio

Go to solution Solved by Mark,

@marchio

there is a huge bug in the sales data, the first one I found in the albums but unfortunately I don't have the screens and it is the following:
- once I open the game the sales of the disc decrease for example: yesterday I left the game with the disc that had sold about 20,500 copies, today I reopen it and I find that the copies of the disc have decreased by 200-300 copies.

while the second error I found is with the singles, as you can see from the screens these are the data from the first week of sale ... on the one hand it gives me that I have sold almost 10 thousand copies and therefore it should be 1st, but in the ranking tells me it has sold 1,800 copies

dati di vendita.PNG

dati di vendita2.PNG

2 hours ago, Gabryele Pio said:

@marchio

there is a huge bug in the sales data, the first one I found in the albums but unfortunately I don't have the screens and it is the following:
- once I open the game the sales of the disc decrease for example: yesterday I left the game with the disc that had sold about 20,500 copies, today I reopen it and I find that the copies of the disc have decreased by 200-300 copies.

while the second error I found is with the singles, as you can see from the screens these are the data from the first week of sale ... on the one hand it gives me that I have sold almost 10 thousand copies and therefore it should be 1st, but in the ranking tells me it has sold 1,800 copies

dati di vendita.PNG

dati di vendita2.PNG

i have the same bug where i call it 1st week sales bug where you get a lot of sales but it doesnt transfer to the game charts.