Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Award Shows completely unrealistic

voothevoolian

I get that my artist won't win every award because that's the real world but to not win a single grammy with these big numbers, impact and amazing quality. I should have least won one of those awards. I will show pictures of comparison below. 

grammy12.PNG

grammy11.PNG

grammy10.PNG

grammy9.PNG

grammy8.PNG

grammy7.PNG

grammy6.PNG

grammy5.PNG

grmamy4.PNG

grmamy3.PNG

grammy2.PNG

badgrammy1.PNG

Notice how whitney houston doesnt even get nominated for best album any despite having the most sales in America and worldwide and having tremendous quality. She even loses best female to manjari minall who doesnt even have 3 million sales and has lower quality and popularity. grammy13.thumb.PNG.058f242ce56295dc2b7a78958abf67e6.PNG

grammy12.PNG

grammy17.PNG

grammy16.PNG

grammmy15.PNG

grammy14.PNG

Yes this has been something that really bothers me since v1.2 itself. My artist was one of the best in all formats, be it sales wise, quality, hype etc. But sometimes he won’t even receive a nomination, some other artist with lower sales/quality will win instead. Same goes for best male/female awards. I hope this issue gets addressed.