Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Stock Market

MrDash

Did anyone tried selling their labels' shares in the public market? I sold 60% of mine earlier in the game and when I want to buy them back, I find that the price becomes too expensive. I tried saving up and each time I tried to re-purchase, the price just goes even higher than the last time. Any ideas how I can get them back?

Edited by MrDash
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Mark said:

I did see a problem here and have changed the code to lower the cost of buying shares.

Thanks! Hoping to get 100% of my shares back.

19 hours ago, Mark said:

@MrDash Out of interest when you say earier in the game, how early you say, like was it straight away when a game was loaded?

As in when I started a new game with a new label. My finances was really going downhill during the first year due to some bad judgments (playing on hard mode btw).

So I had to sell some of my shares to get some quick money before going completely broke by end of the month.

Been using that money to pay off my pending bank loans and also to produce some good quality songs/albums for my artist. And I finally got back on my feet,

For your info, I've managed to buy back all of those shares at last, this happened around 3-4 years later when the price somehow stopped going up during some point.