Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Single flopping than smashing

Monky2405

HI @Mark, I am not sure this is a bug the one I am about to talk. Among my artists there is one called Pink Sweat, her recent single "Without me", in spite of high stats debuted at #62 in the US singles chart, I supposed it was a rando "flop"...it did decent on other country but it kinda flopped worldwide in its second week. In the third week it kinda rebounded and startef smashing everywhere...I'm sending you the save so you could see how it was charting at #150 the week after and jumped at #1 right after! I am not sure it's a bug, just wanted to check it something happened or if it's "normal" 

SavedGame.db SavedGame.r2s

Just simmed another week and it fell from #1 to the bottom of the charts, or even out! thing like this can happen in reality, but once again I wanted to be sure if everything is right this way or if this is kinda because of a bug

11 hours ago, Monky2405 said:

This is going up and down each week

I think it's the game mechanics itself. Relating to that inconsistent single charting as seen in real life maybe?

But it can also be a bug, we never know lol.

10 singles later, my latest song flopped harder than ever before.

Debuting at 1 then out of the top 100 on the 2nd week. Happened in most countries throughout the 6 continents.

What's surprising is that this is my best effort till date: Lyric (99), Melody (96) and Commercial (98).

LIpnAW2.png

54 minutes ago, MrDash said:

10 singles later, my latest song flopped harder than ever before.

Debuting at 1 then out of the top 100 on the 2nd week. Happened in most countries throughout the 6 continents.

What's surprising is that this is my best effort till date: Lyric (99), Melody (96) and Commercial (98).

LIpnAW2.png

Mark said he fixed my issue, possibly its the same issue where singles are radically flopping and might be fixed next patch. Btw is your albums still charting as usual? because ive find that my singles flop and my albums continue to go as usual.

1 hour ago, voothevoolian said:

Mark said he fixed my issue, possibly its the same issue where singles are radically flopping and might be fixed next patch. Btw is your albums still charting as usual? because ive find that my singles flop and my albums continue to go as usual.

During the third week, the single jumped to no 2 and then on the 4th week, into the oblivion lol. But my singles after this one seemed to be doing fine as always.

Albums have been more than exceptional for me. I am charting at no 1 in all countries for 10 weeks or more.