Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Question about force hiatus

Monky2405

Hi @Mark, I hope I'm doing this in the right section, anyway..it just happened to me that my artist's manager (we are talking about Dua Lipa) sent an email about the artist taking a year off and so going on hiatus. This never happened to me and I think it's a really cool feature! I wanted to ask a thing tho. I had an album ready for release, and I tried to release it (without releasing it in the end) and I was wondering if it's right that I am able to do this or if it should been completely blocked as an option. I mean, it could also make sense if a record that it's ready to go is released by the label without any support from the artist that is on hiatus (no videos, no performances etc.). Right now I will not release the record because I like this forced thing, and I'll wait until the hiatus end! This is cool

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark said:

Should be blocked yeah.

Oh so the fact that I can release other singles and the album that was ready for approval is a bug?