Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Issues with Worldwide Singles Charts

MrDash

My debut single "Cotton Candy" is shown as number 1 in the worldwide charts, but this is impossible because there are so many singles above me in the continent charts that are selling well. My artist is only slightly famous in North America so the single debuted within the top 10 over there, but everywhere else, it's somewhere in the top 11-20 range.

However, in the worldwide singles chart, these other artists are completely missing and my artist is listed as number 1 instead. I noticed that before I release anything, these charts worked fine but once I released a single, the worldwide charts become messed up.

Additionally, the positions 33 - 100 in the worldwide singles chart has 0 total sales, even though these singles do have sales from CD, digital and streaming. 

NORTH AMERICA CONTINENT CHART:

meFK4bi.png

WORLDWIDE SINGLES CHART

1FauGpm.png

I did notice something odd about worldwide as I was uploading the latest patch and its on my list but ill use these saves.

• Thanks 1