Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

R2S Sequel/Adaption

MiceyPicey

Have you ever considered making a sequel for R2S or at least thought about adapted it into a new game? Since R2S is really the only music label game out there, I think it'd defiantly be something to consider. Once 1.3 is in a state where development can hold for it, those weekly patches can turn into weekly coding sessions for the next release and you'll have an alpha release on steam in no time!

• Like 1

2.0 is already in the works, like 0.01% done. I am redesigning the interface to hopefully allow multiple languages and just a better look etc. However most of my time is figuring out these issues that are coming up mainly due to how people play its really quite a learning exercise.

I am looking to release a future version on steam and I am looking at paid version however it must be certain criteria. Even if it ends up being a free version it will end up on steam as well as it better supports updating etc.

• Like 3

On 4/10/2021 at 2:40 PM, Mark said:

2.0 is already in the works, like 0.01% done. I am redesigning the interface to hopefully allow multiple languages and just a better look etc. However most of my time is figuring out these issues that are coming up mainly due to how people play its really quite a learning exercise.

I am looking to release a future version on steam and I am looking at paid version however it must be certain criteria. Even if it ends up being a free version it will end up on steam as well as it better supports updating etc.

I was going to say couldn’t you actually get a team so you’re not working so hard (you do it brilliantly!) but I’m sure that people would invest in this, it’s such a brilliant game. 

• Like 1