Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

a few things....

Marko

1. Mark, you said you were thinking of adding asking for collaborations & Christmas releases, when do you think (if you do) will you add them?

2. my single doesn't come on WW charts but somehow it sold more than the number 1 song

3. how come likes on YouTube are so low? normally a number 1 song reaches more than a million likes however my number 1 song reached 50k likes and then stopped gaining likes & artists with 100 rep everywhere and a number 1 single should have about 1 million likes in a few weeks (or even a week) but they only received 10k likes on first week

4. you should add where we can give a song on the album a lyric video or audio or visualizer without having a number 1 single

5. album tracks should be able to chart on the WW singles in like the top 90 or 80

6. some genre changes you could do is change Meghan Trainor & Dua Lipa to pop genre instead of African-hip hop

7. More songs aloud on tour setlists instead of up to 20 songs about 30 or even more

8. maybe a band member can leave the band instead of thake a break and the band can keep going together without the person that left. (eg. fifth harmony, one direction & litle mix have all done this)

• Like 1

On 4/8/2021 at 1:39 AM, Marko said:

1. Mark, you said you were thinking of adding asking for collaborations & Christmas releases, when do you think (if you do) will you add them?

2. my single doesn't come on WW charts but somehow it sold more than the number 1 song

3. how come likes on YouTube are so low? normally a number 1 song reaches more than a million likes however my number 1 song reached 50k likes and then stopped gaining likes & artists with 100 rep everywhere and a number 1 single should have about 1 million likes in a few weeks (or even a week) but they only received 10k likes on first week

4. you should add where we can give a song on the album a lyric video or audio or visualizer without having a number 1 single

5. album tracks should be able to chart on the WW singles in like the top 90 or 80

6. some genre changes you could do is change Meghan Trainor & Dua Lipa to pop genre instead of African-hip hop

7. More songs aloud on tour setlists instead of up to 20 songs about 30 or even more

8. maybe a band member can leave the band instead of thake a break and the band can keep going together without the person that left. (eg. fifth harmony, one direction & litle mix have all done this)

1. When I get a breather from fixing issues. I am off next week as I leave my job for a new one starting 19th so I need the game in a good place to take a week or two off or mostly off to focus on this new job. 50% of code is there already.

2. Worldwide charts should be fine as long as your song is on sale. If you have a save where this is currrently the case please send to me and ill look.~

3. Not something ive looked at but ive added to my jira board to look at.

4. To confirm you would like to be able to make a lyric video for album tracks too?

5. This cannot happen as they are tracked in the same way a normal single is. Its done this way because of the insane amount of data.

6. Corrected in next patch.

7. Im afraid not on this release as the database will need modifying. I am going to rip up tours and redo them later on.

8. I will look into that.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Mark said:

4. To confirm you would like to be able to make a lyric video for album tracks too?

yes, currently I have to make all the songs singles which is very annoying, also some other genres to change in next patch: little mix genre is pop, one direction (members) are pop.