Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Single duplicating

Monky2405

Go to solution Solved by Mark,

Hi @Mark, I started a new game with the latest version. I suppose that the first single I released with my auditined artist is ready to go off sale (this is just me assuming looking at the timing) but instead of going off sale it keeps duplicating on the singles list, it gets a new "copy" each week I sim. Sending you the save:

SavedGame.db SavedGame.r2s Temp.db

• Solution

Fixed and il release a patch tonight.

I simply dont get how this wasnt a problem before though, really strange.

• Like 1

the times it happened to me were when the song was released for at least 100 days

one of these times the song was even charting in the top 10 and still got duplicated (only in the artist page, it was showing only 1 song in the charts). when this happened I saved the game and exited, then loaded the save again and simulated one more week. The song went off sale (with less than 200 days) and it stopped duplicating (but the duplicates were still on the artist page).

I think ive sorted it, not totally sure as I wasnt hitting. What I have done is added a new routine to remove duplicates. You might need to load, let back catalogue, save then reload to have the duplicate routine to take effect.

This is for next patch I hope to have out tomorrow.

• Like 1

This thing just happened to me for the first time ever. But not as duplicates but triplicates.

Maybe it has got something to do with singles and album tracks of the same name?

VSIFMYh.png

Now my game is stuck, also for the first time ever. It simply isn't simulating and nothing happens when I click "stop and close".

Edited by MrDash

22 minutes ago, MrDash said:

Now my game is stuck, also for the first time ever. It simply isn't simulating and nothing happens when I click "stop and close".

Never mind this. I restarted and it's working fine now.

ill take a look at this today. The game should be removing duplicates on every load in case.

Is this only duplicating on the statistics page?

12 hours ago, Mark said:

ill take a look at this today. The game should be removing duplicates on every load in case.

Is this only duplicating on the statistics page?

It's also showing on the artist page at "View single data".

it only happened to me once this time (I only released 4 singles tho)

the duplicates disappeared when I saved and loaded the save but i've noticed the total single sales were much higher than they were supposed to and the individual sales from each country were lower

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...