Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bug when I launch the game

markparken

Hello,

I downloaded version 1.3 last week and I didn’t have a problem. I’ve updated the game (the one dating from March 10th) and since when I go to the saved games and click on the game I want to launch, the software bug and closes. Could you please help me ? Thanks you. 

Warmly,

Mark

Take a copy of your save games and then uninstall and reinstall the game.

Do you also have an errorlog file you can attach?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2021 at 1:08 AM, Mark said:

Take a copy of your save games and then uninstall and reinstall the game.

Do you also have an errorlog file you can attach?

Hi,
Sorry for the late response.

I reinstalled the game then updated to the new version and it's still bugging. Here is the errorlog. 

Can you help me please. Thank you.

Errorlog.log

I had a similar issue and manually deleting the whole folder in Program Files and installing again worked for me (make sure to save a backup copy of your saved games and custom databases anywhere else before you do if you try, though, they are stored in that folder).

16 hours ago, mcaso said:

I had a similar issue and manually deleting the whole folder in Program Files and installing again worked for me (make sure to save a backup copy of your saved games and custom databases anywhere else before you do if you try, though, they are stored in that folder).

I just did it and it still doesn't work. This problem is beginning to make me tired.

Hold shift and right click the .exe file TheRoad2success.exe and select run as admin. Just to check its doing this but game should automatically do that.

What is your operating system?

Please use this and tell me what .Net installations you have - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/migration-guide/how-to-determine-which-versions-are-installed

When you uninstalled the game did you delete the folder afterwards as well as some files might linger?