Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Some bugs in streams

Teruminha

- When the single stops charting the total streams don't appear

pjwQQsG.png

___

- When you release more than one single before the album, only the current single receives this warning, the previous ones debut normally. (and this bug with the 816 streams that I don't know how they appeared there)

QnUk7WY.png

The lead single release before Would I and the release of the album

7CJ5e8g.png

___

- Album re-released zeroes the streams, I think it should add everything, because having control of numbers is essential.

image.png.14002c736fb80e4d60dbf4993bbb059e.png

___

I don't know if it's personal, but I released this song as a single before the original album and I didn't put it on, but I did put it on the deluxe version. It has no streams.

image.png.0b32f454051b5fb3c1f503bcd96cee5d.png

A re-release is treated like is a new release it cannot be added to a previous album stats it would be unrealistic because reality is it wont sell really well. I cant win on this one because whatever route I take some people wont like it.

The problem around streaming numbers is odd I have fixed a stupid bug where it capped streaming numbers to 10 tracks in error. The reason is album sales are calculated on the top 10 tracks. Now I know this might not be a rule in all countries but I wont be customising all streaming sales rules per country. So this bug fix should actually answer some of these issues. Im trying to replicate your issue using your save and will see what more I can do here.

• Like 1