Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Non-single songs charting

Marko

So do non-singles chart? Because 0 of my artists have had non-singles chart even with 100 rep everywhere (didn't know to post this in the bug section or here)

On 3/7/2021 at 9:41 AM, Jord said:

They chart a lot (in my save). Like, too much. 6 singles in the top 30, that's it.

I think it's accurate though, if your artist is a streaming force then 6 is very realistic. In real life Drake charted like 8 songs in the top 10. In my game he charted 5 songs in the top 10! I don't think that this will occur for every artist though, so I am very happy honestly

Edited by blonded
  • Like 1

Just now, blonded said:

I think it's accurate though, if your artist is a streaming force then 6 is very realistic. In real life Drake charted like 8 songs in the top 10. In my game he charted 5 songs in the top 10! I don't think that this will occur for every artist though, so I am very happy honestly

Maybe you've misunderstood me: there are 6 singles in the top 30 in my save, so 24 non-singles.

I'm playing retro so it kinda takes the fun out of it for me.

Just now, Jord said:

Maybe you've misunderstood me: there are 6 singles in the top 30 in my save, so 24 non-singles.

I'm playing retro so it kinda takes the fun out of it for me.

Wow... that's insane I havent experienced that yet... do the album tracks stay stable?

• Like 1

Just now, blonded said:

Wow... that's insane I havent experienced that yet... do the album tracks stay stable?

idk. haven't simmed on.

You can check my top 30 here in the attached post: