Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

My game stopped simulating

TheRaven

35 minutes ago, TheRaven said:

My game frozen on this day, 31st may of 2022. I can't go any further that that, its frozen on the simulating screen. What can I do?

image.png.b309135f9d2de6e6d13dc711c3167333.png

Maybe the game has crashed. Doesit do anything if you click the stop and close button?

2 hours ago, Scotland2013 said:

Maybe the game has crashed. Doesit do anything if you click the stop and close button?

No, it doesn't. I tried multiple times to close the game and continue, but still the same issue. I tried to play in my other laptop, creating a new game and does the same thing. I noticed that this happens when its close to a global event and you have submited your artist to do this event or submit a song for this. 

25 minutes ago, TheRaven said:

No, it doesn't. I tried multiple times to close the game and continue, but still the same issue. I tried to play in my other laptop, creating a new game and does the same thing. I noticed that this happens when its close to a global event and you have submited your artist to do this event or submit a song for this. 

That's very strange. Mark is currently having a break this weekend but when he's back on the forum, I'm sure he will see this and be able to figure it out. My save is in April 2022 currently so I'll see if I have the same error when I get to May 😀

8 hours ago, Scotland2013 said:

That's very strange. Mark is currently having a break this weekend but when he's back on the forum, I'm sure he will see this and be able to figure it out. My save is in April 2022 currently so I'll see if I have the same error when I get to May 😀

btw for me this also happened in 1.2

Can you send me your save, I may have fix this as part of some work last night.

You can attach your save game to this forum very easily just post a reply and click choose files and attach your two game files, SavedGame.db and SavedGame.r2s

On 3/3/2021 at 6:39 AM, Mark said:

Can you send me your save, I may have fix this as part of some work last night.

You can attach your save game to this forum very easily just post a reply and click choose files and attach your two game files, SavedGame.db and SavedGame.r2s

The files are too big toa attach directly. So i uploaded at google drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fgCV7zVLyd7YLi2scAfq3H8S3ag71FUS?usp=sharing