Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Worldwide Charts

KingRoyal98

Go to solution Solved by Scotland2013,

4 hours ago, MrDash said:

Also the conversion from streaming to sales seems off ... it didn't use the 150 streams to 1 sale formula.

I did not even notice that! Thank you for pointing that out.

• Like 1

Assuming its singles?

Can you show me a shot of the individuals page and showing the release and sales figures, so under single releases total sales?

The reason you see N/A is it does not track worldwide positioning and they may have different regional release dates so its N/A for that too. So its as expected.

8 hours ago, Mark said:

Assuming its singles?

Can you show me a shot of the individuals page and showing the release and sales figures, so under single releases total sales?

The reason you see N/A is it does not track worldwide positioning and they may have different regional release dates so its N/A for that too. So its as expected.

not sure if this is correct but i have a song coming same day and it still says N/A

• Solution
23 hours ago, MrDash said:

Also the conversion from streaming to sales seems off ... it didn't use the 150 streams to 1 sale formula.

Not all the countries in the game are a 1 sale:150 streams, so maybe this is why it isnt 150 streaming. If you see below, UK s 150 streams but Germany is 100 streams, so that may be why the worldwide isnt just calculated with 150 streams.

image.thumb.png.414b977c47bf03b3a75b2f8e26c2fbff.png

image.thumb.png.76a37d05f97baa456e58f9bd96eb8e3a.png

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mark said:

Assuming its singles?

image.thumb.png.3a79b23d8281803b6d6a5b49491c969a.png