Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

End of Year Report

MrDash

Go to solution Solved by Mark,

There seems to be an error in the end of year report. Only 1 artist is named under each list (Top selling albums, singles etc.)

b36jNzA.png

Additionally, I was hoping to see a list of top selling single/album for the year with the name of the work itself, not just the name of the artist, if you get what I'm saying.

Another thing is that the same number is displayed for both top selling single and top streamed single.

There are other singles that have been streamed more but those songs are not listed here.

Edited by MrDash

On 2/27/2021 at 8:51 PM, Mark said:

All end of year issues fixed in next patch.

Unfortunately after this update, the end of year report is completely blank for me. Even with a new game.

What was the date you started the game? And any chance of a save? I asked because im not able to replicate this.

If you zip up the particular saved game folder you can then attach it to this post .

16 hours ago, Mark said:

What was the date you started the game? And any chance of a save? I asked because im not able to replicate this.

If you zip up the particular saved game folder you can then attach it to this post .

I started a new game and the date I chose was 1 December 2020. Actually, here I just want to test if the reports are working. Unfortunately, I have deleted my previous saves. 

So this happens when you start very late in the year? Its worked every test game for me so far so im doing my best to track some of these issues but ill try closer to the end of a year when starting a new game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrDash said:

Okay so I did another new game. And I was able to see the list again for all categories.

But the numbering on the list is wrong (starting from 100, 101, ...) and when I tried to view data from 2020, the same data from 2021 is being displayed. Current year is 2022.

2020 Report:

UQk1cKo.png

2021 Report:

DnUBpIe.png

Edited by MrDash

The numbering issue is fixed next patch.

What I just cannot understand is why you have two entries for the year 2021.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mark said:

The numbering issue is fixed next patch.

What I just cannot understand is why you have two entries for the year 2021.

Yeah, it seemed to create a duplicate instead of showing the proper data for that particular year.

Just want to update, the end of year report is working properly now, thanks a bunch!

However, it would be best to put the names of the top selling single/album in the list too instead of the name of the artist alone. Cause I see my artist's name in several positions but don't know which songs are they meant for. Same goes for the top tour list. But I hope it's not too much work cause there seem to be a limitation of space for more information in that place as well.

Thanks.

Edited by MrDash

Unfortunately, when I check the report now, the data for highest reputation and no of awards won were duplicates of each other again.

l1gAv8E.png

My second year report:

YsDXIen.png

The list consist of several duplicates having the same numbers for top selling album, singles and top streamed singles. 

And my artist had one of the best selling tours for that year but his name was not listed in the top selling tour chart.

The most award data is confusing me so much I cannot for the life of me understand how this is possible.

Listing the release is a bit tricky because of space. So ill need to have a think.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've updated to v923 and now I'm in the year 2014, so when I look back at 2013, the data is there and everything is fine.

But when I check 2012, the highest reputation and most awards won becomes duplicates again. This seem to happen every time a year passes. The previous year is fine but when we go 2 or 3 years back, the most awards won list becomes messed up.

Top selling tour is still showing income made through sponsorship only, NOT overall money made from tours the entire year.

1 hour ago, Mark said:

So 2012 had happened right? You then updated the game. If that is the case the update wont fix data already produced.

In that case, I had to start a new game I guess ... 

What about the top selling tour part?

• 3 weeks later...

I started the game in the year of 2000 (1st of January).

Now, I'm at 2001 (8th of January) but the whole end of year report is completely empty.

I tried a new game with the date 01 December 2009 and simmed ahead until 01 January 2010 just to see what happens.

As expected. the end of the year report is completely empty.

Funny thing is, this time I made a fresh installation of the game and began everything from scratch.

In my games I have the same problem starting in 2021. I am not in my gaming laptop now but I can attach the saved game later today.

10 hours ago, MrDash said:

Update: I simmed until 31 January 2010 and the chart appears. Only top selling tour data data seemed to be missing there.

F43GMyd.png

The game would not have generated tours that would have started by then i just did the same.