Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Disappearing Single

Phil-R2S

• What is the error you receive if you do receive one? I am not sure but I attached my error log. 
  • How many games have you simmed in game? 1.
  • What did you do just before the error/problem occured? I loaded a previous save.
  • Can you replicate the issue, IE make it happen again? If so please explain how. I haven't tried replicating the issue.
  • If you have any screenshots please post them. 
  • Did you use a custom database? No.

I made a mistake and decided to load a previous save. Beyonce's single was gone. 

DSB1.png

DSB2.png

DSB3.png

Errorlog.log 249241531_LondonHouse.rar

Has anything changed on your computer at all? Because you should have hit this problem in the BETA too this doesnt make any sense to me.

Essentially your game is writing dates in an American format. This should not be possible but ive found one place maybe it could have happened in so am making a change there.

*smacks forehead* I believe I found out what happened. When I installed the release version, I forgot to check "Run this program as an administrator". I assume that's why this error happened.

You shouldnt need to. I will look to make it so that it does that automatically next release.

I have think ive put enough in there now to keep that data safe.

3 hours ago, Phil-R2S said:
  • What is the error you receive if you do receive one? I am not sure but I attached my error log. 
  • How many games have you simmed in game? 1.
  • What did you do just before the error/problem occured? I loaded a previous save.
  • Can you replicate the issue, IE make it happen again? If so please explain how. I haven't tried replicating the issue.
  • If you have any screenshots please post them. 
  • Did you use a custom database? No.

I made a mistake and decided to load a previous save. Beyonce's single was gone. 

DSB1.png

DSB2.png

DSB3.png

Errorlog.log 20.36 kB · 1 download 249241531_LondonHouse.rar 94.29 MB · 1 download

Having the same problem, my single disappeared. Games is ran as admin, but after I save last night and I went in today and my singles for any artist were gone. 

8 minutes ago, KingRoyal98 said:

Having the same problem, my single disappeared. Games is ran as admin, but after I save last night and I went in today and my singles for any artist were gone. 

Okay so it seems as if the game went back in time. I say this because I noticed it repeated some events that happened like my song writing process. It end up saying my aritist finish writing and it were the same songs from before.

Errorlog.log Saves.txt

This error log indicates its happening all voer the game.

Can you please tell me your regional settings? I would like to try and mimic it.

You can find where the regional settings are here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/change-the-windows-regional-settings-to-modify-the-appearance-of-some-data-types-edf41006-f6e2-4360-bc1b-30e9e8a54989

@Mark  Hello, I've been experiencing the same thing. After i released singles for my artist (taylor swift)  i saved the game  last night and today i went back on and all the singles disappeared from the charts. the released single data is completely empty as well. However, on their album data it shows a completely different album then the one i produced with a whole new name and stats on it. like its being randomized every time.  I saved and left the game last night with my artist with 4 singles on top of the charts but they completely disappeared. 

2021-02-25.png

2021-02-25 (1).png

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

Data isnt load from the db properly it will all be over the place. I've added some stuff to help for new games.

is there a new update?