Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Andriod Version

Jamtheman369

It would be SO cool and amazing if this game could be released on the play store.  

I know it's not as easy as just 'releasing' it as I'm sure it would require a whole recode in another language possibly, but I so think it would be worth it, I honestly do think this game could be one of the best play store simulation games available.  I really hope you'll consider making a version for android.  As I think version 1.3 would be a great place to start, once that is released and done with, maybe if you took a break from working on updates, you might possibly be able to work on an android version.  I do strongly appreciate how log would it would take though to create that sort of thing, but none the less, I love the game and is one of my personal top 10.  

• Like 1

yea it would be great ngl. and mark would be able to make some money off it through ads or in game purchases. that would be cool and game might become more popular.

please Mark do it! :d

On 2/24/2021 at 1:44 AM, Jamtheman369 said:

It would be SO cool and amazing if this game could be released on the play store.  

I know it's not as easy as just 'releasing' it as I'm sure it would require a whole recode in another language possibly, but I so think it would be worth it, I honestly do think this game could be one of the best play store simulation games available.  I really hope you'll consider making a version for android.  As I think version 1.3 would be a great place to start, once that is released and done with, maybe if you took a break from working on updates, you might possibly be able to work on an android version.  I do strongly appreciate how log would it would take though to create that sort of thing, but none the less, I love the game and is one of my personal top 10.  

On 2/24/2021 at 2:05 PM, taikyrio said:

yea it would be great ngl. and mark would be able to make some money off it through ads or in game purchases. that would be cool and game might become more popular.

please Mark do it! :d

I think this would be really hard to do as its just @Mark working solo on this project. It took a long time to get 1.3 ready for release so I cant even begin to imagine how long it would take to get it on android or IOS with only 1 person coding 😱