Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

1.3??

melocarma

i posted on facebook about this. I am currently considering a full release or beta. If I go public I might as well go full release depending on if any lingering issues that I feel need to be fixed in a beta just open to everything.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Mark said:

i posted on facebook about this. I am currently considering a full release or beta. If I go public I might as well go full release depending on if any lingering issues that I feel need to be fixed in a beta just open to everything.

I think a few more tweaks on sales figures needs doing before full release/beta 🙂 

• Like 1

On 1/5/2021 at 3:54 PM, Night guy said:

😭 cmon man you've played it already, let others play too.

Tweaks can be done in the future😭

19 hours ago, Drastically said:

we ready!! 🙂

15 hours ago, Adrian said:

I have so much hype for it 🥰

31 minutes ago, rebeligado said:

release it to everyone as it is and make corrections later, we can't take it anymore please

5 minutes ago, whyguilhermr said:

release it, pleasee

I think the sales figures are really important to get right before allowing everyone to play as currently sales are sometimes causing songs to be number 1 consecutively for over 1 year in some countries (thats 52 weeks!!). So playing it at the moment is still a little frustrating. So I think its much better to get this right before others play 😃 

But, Mark is working really hard and is constantly fixing lots of bugs and issues everyday and is putting in so much hard work to get this completed. So I'm sure it will be ready soon but more importantly I'm sure Mark will release it whenever he feels it ready for eveyone! 😃

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Scotland2013 said:

I think the sales figures are really important to get right before allowing everyone to play as currently sales are sometimes causing songs to be number 1 consecutively for over 1 year in some countries (thats 52 weeks!!). So playing it at the moment is still a little frustrating. So I think its much better to get this right before others play 😃 

But, Mark is working really hard and is constantly fixing lots of bugs and issues everyday and is putting in so much hard work to get this completed. So I'm sure it will be ready soon but more importantly I'm sure Mark will release it whenever he feels it ready for eveyone! 😃

That’s so true, people just want everything instantly lol.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

@blonded  @whyguilhermr @rebeligado @Adrian  @Drastically @Night guy  @melocarma @AnyRoad2SuccessUser 😜

Just an update for you guys 👍 

Beta testing is going really well, Mark is fixing so many bugs and the beta is really starting to come together. The issue with sales figures is getting alot better as well. Each patch release comes with less and less bugs to report. So looking promising 😀

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Scotland2013 said:

@blonded  @whyguilhermr @rebeligado @Adrian  @Drastically @Night guy  @melocarma

Beta testing is going really well, Mark is fixing so many bugs and the beta is really starting to come together. The issue with sales figures is getting alot better as well. Each patch release comes with less and less bugs to report. So looking promising 😀

Thanks

• Like 1

As I accept the release will likely still need tweaking when released it will come soon. I have to do a real horrible task this weekend to move servers due to the crap about centos so once thats done I can get a move on. This weekend should see certain loose ends sorted.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Scotland2013 said:

@blonded  @whyguilhermr @rebeligado @Adrian  @Drastically @Night guy  @melocarma @AnyRoad2SuccessUser 😜

thanks 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Scotland2013 said:

omg thank u 😆😆😅

• Like 2

Its so close trust me im just ironing out some sales issues I introduced a couple of days ago but those changes were the last touch on sales number so once tweaked ok ill need to add two things and its done.

• Like 10

20 hours ago, Mark said:

Its so close trust me im just ironing out some sales issues I introduced a couple of days ago but those changes were the last touch on sales number so once tweaked ok ill need to add two things and its done.

I feel it coming *the weeknd vibes*

• Like 1

On 1/31/2021 at 3:59 PM, Mark said:

Did I hear... this weekend? 😜

• Like 1

so I see a lot of posts about 1.3 coming this weekend. for me it's Sunday but i believe for some its Saturday so is 1.3 coming today or tomorrow? or is that false.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 06/02/2021 at 3:53 PM, Drastically said:

Well is the game crashing for anyone else? I think its finally here!! 3 long years.

14 hours ago, melocarma said:

wait... what?

Game crash is due to the server changes @Mark has been doing recently 😀

• Thanks 1