Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Annoying/Bugs

Marko

so first i want to say when i release an album why some days does it not let me? and when i sign an artist it is really annoying how it says they have a song coming out in 3000+ days, in future updates i hope you can fix this! also when you go on a show can there be an option if you want your artist to do an interview or perform? can there be a feature that your artist can cover some songs by other people, and like "beefs" with other artists, i think this is only for the rap artists but i hope in 1.3 it's for all artists, it's also really annoying how you can only release on mondays and why do all of your singles go in the top 10 can you make it so sometimes your singles or albums flop?

• Like 1

Not being able to pick a date would be due to time it takes to produce the physical cd's in the manufacturin process. It shows how many they can produce each day when selecting.

Monday releases are a limitation due to the intense number crunching although id love to move to a daily cycle right now its just not possible.

• Like 3

ohhh i understand but what about the 3000+ single releases? and another thing is can you add a feature where you can cancel singles, albums or tours, or postpone them, also like scandals that could possibly ruin/give your artist a horrible reputation (if that could happen)

6 hours ago, Mark said:

Not being able to pick a date would be due to time it takes to produce the physical cd's in the manufacturin process. It shows how many they can produce each day when selecting.

Monday releases are a limitation due to the intense number crunching although id love to move to a daily cycle right now its just not possible.

Edited by Marko
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Marko said:

ohhh i understand but what about the 3000+ single releases? and another thing is can you add a feature where you can cancel singles, albums or tours, or postpone them, also like scandals that could possibly ruin/give your artist a horrible reputation (if that could happen)

In the beta I have tested out 6000 releases but it seriously impacted process time. When 1.3 is done I will start testing a new way to do things and if successful I will implement it.

• Like 3