Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Themes/topics

littlemonster1999

I think albums and songs should have a theme like love, sex, or heartbreak etc. I also believe we should have special circumstance albums for example I would love to be able to make a Christmas album like Mariah's "Merry Christmas" album

Merry Christmas Mariah Carey.png

Edited by littlemonster1999
  • Like 5

15 hours ago, littlemonster1999 said:

I think albums and songs should have a theme like love, sex, or heartbreak etc. I also believe we should have special circumstance albums for example I would love to be able to make a Christmas album like Mariah's "Merry Christmas" album

Merry Christmas Mariah Carey.png

Christmas tracks will be back and I hope they will still make this release. Most of the code is already there with a Christmas song database too.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Mark said:

Christmas tracks will be back and I hope they will still make this release. Most of the code is already there with a Christmas song database too.

YAY this is so good to hear!

Edited by littlemonster1999

On 10/22/2020 at 2:17 PM, Mark said:

OMG YASS I'M CRYING 

On 10/22/2020 at 7:17 PM, Mark said:

If they do make it into this release, will a song be able to re-chart each year (each Christmas). Or if this isn't possible, are we able to re-release the song each year?

5 hours ago, Scotland2013 said:

If they do make it into this release, will a song be able to re-chart each year (each Christmas). Or if this isn't possible, are we able to re-release the song each year?

That would be great and realistic