Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums

Welcome to The Road 2 Success Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of The Road 2 Success Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hype related features

Wambels

Hey,

I saw that there's a hype bar for singles/albums, so I wanted to suggest some features that could have some impact on singles hype.

- Single announcement: 

Mostly for brand new singles from an unreleased album. The artist will announce a new single throughout social medias, TV, radio or magazines. 

This feature will most likely give majority of the hype for a single. 

- Single cover announcement:

Also via social media. The cover has an impact on people thoughts on the single (good or bad). Therefore, will change the hype according to the reactions (but the hype will most likely go up).

- Single release date announcement:

Important for first day/first week sales, since people should know when the artist will release the single. 

- Features announcement:

If the single has a feature, it will boost a bit the hype. 

- Music video:

Once an artist releases a music video for a single, the hype goes up. 

*all of these features should have a small impact on the albums hype as well. *All of the features should have an impact on sales too. 

---------------------

The same goes for albums as well (album announcement, album cover announcement, TRACKLIST announcement, features, and a release date)

--------------------

Some more features:

- Promo singles.

- Deluxe/reissue albums. 

- Remixes for existing songs.

- Pre orders, will boost hype as well.

- Teasers for music videos and songs.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2020 at 6:16 PM, Wambels said:

Hey,

I saw that there's a hype bar for singles/albums, so I wanted to suggest some features that could have some impact on singles hype.

- Single announcement: 

Mostly for brand new singles from an unreleased album. The artist will announce a new single throughout social medias, TV, radio or magazines. 

This feature will most likely give majority of the hype for a single. 

- Single cover announcement:

Also via social media. The cover has an impact on people thoughts on the single (good or bad). Therefore, will change the hype according to the reactions (but the hype will most likely go up).

- Single release date announcement:

Important for first day/first week sales, since people should know when the artist will release the single. 

- Features announcement:

If the single has a feature, it will boost a bit the hype. 

- Music video:

Once an artist releases a music video for a single, the hype goes up. 

*all of these features should have a small impact on the albums hype as well. *All of the features should have an impact on sales too. 

---------------------

The same goes for albums as well (album announcement, album cover announcement, TRACKLIST announcement, features, and a release date)

--------------------

Some more features:

- Promo singles.

- Deluxe/reissue albums. 

- Remixes for existing songs.

- Pre orders, will boost hype as well.

- Teasers for music videos and songs.

Some of this does exist already but the announcements part I need to incorporate better and I have been working on a way of doing it but isnt ready yet.

Videos and features can boost hype though.